Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oops

Well, I tried to post on here the other day, and it turned out complicated, and then I ended up losing the text. Drat! So, long story short:

Some of my (Susan's) family came to visit this weekend, for which we are very grateful not only because it made us unpack our house a little more to make room for them, but also because it made us feel less isolated. I have felt somewhat lonely over the past year as people have given us sometimes too much space, but we are very grateful to the friends and family who have been there for us through all these huge changes.

Hence, shoutout to Robert, Linda, Krystle, and Breyanna (the visiting family) for coming to see us. We love you all!

Also, shoutout to my friend Amberguesa for starting her own blog just to keep in touch with me. You're fabulous, Ams! It made me feel so good that you called me the glue in our group of friends.

And finally, James and I took a long (almost 2 hour) walk in the park yesterday and he loved it and I'm sore!

Love to all.

Oh, and p.s., here is a really fun website I just discovered:
www.indexed.blogspot.com
(just in case you have some extra time on your hands).

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everybody. That picture of James is adorable. It's already on my jump drive and ready to be copied and framed. Would love to see one of all of you. dream73

 

Post a Comment

<< Home