Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Comments, please!

Hi everyone,
We have been hearing a lot of stories about how people have tried to post here but were unable to for one reason or another. Well, originally, we had comments open, but then we got comment spam, so I made it where you had to do some letter verification in order to leave a message. However, this didn't work right for some reason, so I'm moving to a simpler way: You comment, and then Blogger will send the comment to me in my email for approval, and then your comment will appear. Voila!

So please, make some comments if you look on our page. We like to know that people care! Peace and love, till next time~

Post-script: One of our friends has graciously provided us with a little more "Giant Moose," since most of our postings tend to be a little bit more focused on James. Here you go: A GIANT MOOSE. Thank you, Matt!

8 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

As cute as James is, I think this blog needs more giant moose. You wouldn't get as much spam if you had more giant moose. I'll even get you started...

Giant Moose:
http://static.flickr.com/56
/137556113_37f133e1cf_o.jpg

I put a return carrage after the "/56" since blogger doesn't like URLs that are too long. Copy and Paste should work.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, here's a comment! So happy to hear about those three giant steps! You know we can't wait to see you and celebrate everything about our family. Once we get our computer fixed (don't know if we can wait for you Ben (insanity is nearby when using it) I will be able to view your blog and comment without guilt! Love to all. Mom

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for each set of pictures to come through. I have copies most of them and they are taped around my office space for me to see daily. Thanks for having this blog so I can see all of you without having to come to North Carolina to do so.

Love ya, and God bless,
Gail J.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, feel free to delete this is more just a message to you Susan...I put your doula's website on my blog page, well a link to it. Is that ok, if not I can take it down. Hope you are doing well! James is as usual adorable!

Jerilyn

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo woo

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!(That's North Carolina for hi, of course)
I've never had any trouble with the comments feature, icyww.
I love all the cute pictures and can't wait to read your writing. Keep up the good work! Even my students appreciate the updates on James, and are amazed at how cute and big he is, etc. "more, more, more," said the grandma.:)
Love you all lots and lots, Mom S.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Hi guys, hope you got your comment situation worked out. Have a great upcoming trip and I look forward to seeing you in a month.
Megan

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, this is Virginia. Blogging is new to me. Just checking to see if it really works. Happy Birthday wishes to James. He was orn July 10 right? They learn so much the first year. Best wishes. Virginia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home