Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Triangle Doulas!

WEll, the doula website has been finished since Saturday, but since the boys have been so sick and I have been so exhausted...we haven't really managed to send anyone to see it yet!

Luckily, James is feeling better. Last night was pretty rough but it was mostly because he's teething again. What a week! And Ben is feeling better too, I think, but right now he's sleeping in, because he's not back up to 100% himself yet. And I'm feeling as good as I can for someone who's now had 3 nights of highly interrupted sleep!

So, if you've been wondering what I've been up to lately and what all this doula stuff is about, go check it out. Our website is at Triangle Doulas. (And just FYI, if you want to buy anything like the necklaces or slings or bibs, it's Rebecca who sells those, not me.)

Sorry no new pics...will try to get a few up in the near future when we're all better!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice website! Exciting! I know you're busy...but if you have time, I know a movie that wants you to see it! If it's still to hectic, no worries, another time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home