Thursday, March 08, 2007

Links

Hey...I'm working on getting the link list set up for our page....putting up not only advice/comfort pages that I go to a lot (such as Mothering Magazine or Hathor the Cow Goddess) but also funny blogs of people I don't know and (sometimes funny) blogs of people I do know.

If you have a blog and you read ours and you think I should have linked you, then leave a comment and I will! I tried to get everybody.

If you find a great webpage that you think we would benefit from hearing about in some way (especially if it makes us laugh...see the above about funny blogs....) then leave a comment please!

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Ben and James....James really enjoys taking naps in the sling, even if he doesn't like them anywhere else! ;)



More James pictures and such to come in the near future. Love to all!

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.killianadvertising.com/coverletters.html

The extinction of literacy - examples on the above site are shocking!

Pictures are great as always.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home