Monday, August 20, 2007

We are drowning in pictures.

So, I finally got the pictures off of the camera and on to the computer...only to discover that there are ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY of them!

Of course, many of those are repeats of the same pose, as Ben strives for picture perfection. But still, that's a lot of pictures for the last two months. At last, I feel we are getting some wonderful use out of the camera. And of course we want to share those pictures with you! But, I have a feeling our computer couldn't handle posting all the pictures at once, and that would leave little room for storytelling, so I'm going to have to mete them out in a daily dose over the next few days.

I'll start with travel pictures. Here's James on the airplane, thinking, hm...this is sort of...different. Not sure what to think of it yet....



But I know I still don't like the car!


Okay, maybe the car isn't quite as bad as I thought....


It helps when the daddy is around to keep me giggling. =)

Until next time~

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so good to see some more pictures! and your captions are SO fun. Sure wish we could be together. sigh. You are doing a great job with James even without a full measure of sleep....
Thanks for sharing!
Love, Mom S.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger sandra and sir charles said...

finally pictures!! i have some frm when u were here, where should i send em to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home