Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not feeling very bloggy...

...but still posting because there are only a few days left of NaBloPoMo!

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words about James' sleep troubles. I heard back from Ask Moxie today, and we're going to try to night-wean for the beginning of the night. Perhaps magically this will mean that a nursing when he has the crazy wake-up might actually get him back to sleep. Or at the very least, I might get a little extra rest at the beginning of the night to make up for the horrendous lack of sleep the rest of the night.

Elin, thanks for the long email. I promise I'll write back soon. And Mom, we're waiting anxiously for the sleep remedy to see if that helps!

Tomorrow I have a very cute picture for you. And Thursday, I'll probably have time for a real blog post. Sorry about the lack of substance tonight. What can I say--I'm sleepy as usual. Therefore, I am going to go to bed now.

See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home