Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Every Day.

Through the laughter and the tears, the good times and the bad, the CrankyPants Dance and the warm fuzzy morning cuddles. Through the runny noses and the sleepless nights, the endless hours of sandcastle making, the long walks and the babble talks, this family is everything I ever dreamed it would be. I love my husband and my son more than words can say.


Sometimes lately I feel like all I do is complain. But I know how good I have it. I am tired. I worry about money. I have allergies and I get really tired of the pollen here. I miss my far-away family and friends. But am I thankful for this life?

You bet I am. Every day, every hour, every minute, every second.

Wherever you are, I hope you can say you feel the same.

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goo lord that kid is gettin big

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger sandra and sir charles said...

i'm so happy for you! i also miss you terribly as well!!

~sand

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Jimmie said...

Hope you guys had a good thanksgiving. We did, but ours is not over yet...we are going to Aaron's advisor's house tonight for a Chinese Thanksgiving. :-)

Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home