Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oops, almost missed the day!

Tomorrow I'm giving a talk about birth in America for the international moms' club. I've had to prepare a short speech that is easily understandable to people who don't necessarily know a lot of English that spurs conversation about birth in their cultures as well. Oh, and then we're having a baby shower, and I have to prepare the games and such.

All day today and yesterday James and I have been very, and let me stress that again, VERY congested and just ucky. And Ben doesn't feel good either. The other day, I went to put James to bed at 7:00 and fell asleep with him. What is with everyone being sick? I've spoken to people all over the country this week who have this nasty thing. And I haven't had a good night's sleep in 5 nights.

So the days, they are a bit crazy and blurred around here lately...and I almost forgot to post today. Tomorrow will be much better, I promise. It's World Diabetes Day, so do something for a diabetic you know, or do something to prevent your own diabetes, or do something diabetic-y...or something.

Sorry about the off day. See you tomorrow. G'night.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the talk! I would be interested to hear what all you had to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home