Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I don't know exactly what makes a good mother, although I do know that crazy fierce love is a fundamental requirement. I know that I'm very thankful I have a good mother. And I try to be a good mother to James, and I hope that when he looks back on his life he will consider me one.

I had planned to say more today, but Mother Nature took the opportunity to remind me that I could be a mother again at some point in the future by bringing me some fierce cramps. So I'm going to go be a good mommy and give my son a bath and then go to bed early with him so I'm not Cranky Mama tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, everyone! Our Head Cold of Doom is mostly gone so hopefully I'll have time to post more pictures soon...sorry for the lack of updates lately. A Series of Unfortunate Events, indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home