Friday, May 16, 2008

R is for RAINS!

Two days ago, James and I were sitting in the living room playing with his toys.

Me: "Mama's gonna make some lunch now. What should we have for lunch, baby?"
James: "FOODS!"

Later that afternoon James was playing with his stackable blocks when he decided to take two of the blocks, stick them together, stick a pencil in between them, hold them up over his head, and then look up at the sky and say, "Rains?"

He. Is. So. CUTE!

And did I mention smart as a whip?

Wait a minute...why is a whip smart?

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute for words! I wish we could see all of you more often! I think he is probably as smart as a whip too - except he doesn't STING (smarts) like a whip does.

Love to all!
Mom and Dad

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it so fun when they start to talk lots more? I mean, Amy has been talking for a while, but when I can get a conversation out of her, I am still knocked over by how cute it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home