Saturday, September 23, 2006


So James is, as always, AMAZING. Today when he was about ready for his afternoon nap, I went into the bedroom and laid him on the bed, and before I could even get situated to nurse, he simply fell asleep, easy as that.

The other day Ben and I left James with Jerilyn for sort of his first babysitting experience while we played tennis...but it was only "sort of" because she could step out of her apartment door and yell for us. Baby steps!

James is definitely teething now...it may be awhile before he actually cuts a tooth, but they are growing there under the surface, as evidenced by extreme amounts of drool and hand-sucking. See?

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome picture! I may have to put it as my wallpaper at school. Imagine this blown up to 52" screen size....
love to all, Mom

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home