Friday, September 21, 2007

What a relief!

In case you didn't notice, we have at last come to the end of our summer-travel pictures. And if I feel not quite as relieved to be done posting them as I was when I was done with the actual traveling...well, it's close!

Okay, maybe not that close. But still...I hope you enjoyed them, and now I'm ready to move on to the present! (But do you like how James "helped" us unpack?)

Oh, wait. First we have to do very-belated birthday party pictures!


This is the cake that we made for the party we had with Stella and Camille, two other July baby friends here in NC...and for the rest of the story, you will have to tune in later. But didn't Ben do a great job decorating the cake?

I had great plans for this post but unfortunately, our internet connection, it is not so good. I'll try to put the rest of the party pics up again tomorrow, hopefully.

Sweet, cakey dreams to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home