Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pretty sure I never posted this one before...

...And since the Sooners are playing again and Ben can actually watch the game on TV here...this is exactly what the boys happen to be wearing today, even though this picture is actually from the same day as our park adventure, which was, what, six weeks ago? Geez. Someday I will start posting recent photos. Someday.

Anyway, BOOMER SOONER!

(I really had to post this picture because Megan posted this picture over at Ana's Mama (now Ana's and Emery's Mama!) and we just couldn't let that pass without a response. But we forgive them because we know they're not actually becoming Longhorn fans, even though they are moving to Texas. Ben says he can handle having friends from Lubbock, just not Austin!)

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger sandra and sir charles said...

I know what you mean! I will someday be posting recent photos again too! I love this picture TOO CUTE!!!!!! Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Hahahaha, that is too funny! Adorable picture although I think James already looks older. It is amazing how quickly they change.
Megan

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love those little(and big) Sooner fans! And Jamesy does look like a big boy, ready for some touchdown action...
Love, Mom S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home