Saturday, September 29, 2007

Party People

So...lately James has been having some trouble with sleeping, which by extension means that Ben and I have not been getting very much sleep either...so this post might be somewhat less coherent than usual....assuming my posts are usually coherent, that is!

I'm not even going to try to narrate these pictures, really, just show off my cute sweet kid. Here he is at Stella's house when we had our baby birthday bash, playing with a rainbow monkey in her room. Lately he has really been into "loveys" and cuddling in general.

He also LOVED pretending to drive around in the old car they had in the yard. This was another activity that we had to literally pry him from. Basically, any time there's a steering wheel involved? He's in heaven.

And then...the big kids joined in! Alisa is on the roof with David in the backseat and Malachy trying to jump in the window and I'm pretty sure Olivia is sitting on a chair directly in their path! Watch out, Olivia!
So those are the main pics from that event. This next picture is more recent, and completely unrelated, but I couldn't help posting it anyway, because look at those eyelashes!!!

He is really a beautiful kid. We are so blessed.

4 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger sandra and sir charles said...

he's got the looks and the brains!! I am such a proud uncle!!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Sandra,

You are the aunt, not the uncle. Now, Susan, thanks for the beautiful pictures of that sweet little boy. I am so glad that he has lots of friends. bless his sweet little heart, love,rachel

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby! No, I am not prejudiced because he is my grandson, it's simply a fact. I remember those eyelashes from may years back. I also remember them getting caught under his lower lid - how Ben would cry! Thank goodness it was such an easy fix - pop them out and all is right with the world! Thanks very much for adding so many pictures it really makes my day. Mom

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger sandra and sir charles said...

Rachel,

that comment was an inside joke that if you ask her i'm sure suze would explain to you!

~Sandra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home