Monday, December 24, 2007

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

And all through the house, there was a little boy who loved Christmas trees and presents, even though he didn't know what the presents were supposed to do.

Okay, maybe there's one present he's not too sure about yet...

We've been really busy this last week with all of our Christmas tree fascination and with having my sister and her son here to visit. My dad got here tonight and we had a great Christmas Eve Cassoulet--perhaps a tradition in the making?

And now I'm off to bed and visions of sugarplums. Not that I can eat them, but you know, I can dream!

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger rachel Cortest said...

Merry Christmas!!! How fun to have those two little boys together playing with their new presents and especially the wrapping paper. Give them both hugs from old auntie rachel

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Jimmie said...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas! In response to your comment on my blog last week (yes, I'm finally getting around to blog stuff again), I found TCOYF being discussed on The Knot back when I was getting married. Since I finally decided that hormonal b.c. is *not* for me, I picked up a copy and started reading and educating myself. :-) Hopefully no surprises here either, but it sure feels good not to be taking horse-piss pills. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home