Friday, January 04, 2008

Life Images

Yeah, yeah, I know. You want more pictures. You also want to hear about potty training. Well, more personal pictures are coming soon, and the potty training has been going well. We've always been partial Ec-ers, so it's really just sort of a slow, smooth transition to full-time pottying. Notice my use of the word SLOW. No rush just yet.

But anyway...I found this really fun meme on one of the diabetes blogs I read, so I thought I'd pass it along.

Feel free to do it. You just answer the questions, then type them into Google Images, and you can post anything from the first page of results as your answer. It's really fun!

Age at my next birthday:
A place to which I'd like to travel:

A favorite place:
A favorite thing:
A favorite food:
especially with
A favorite flower:
A favorite color:

The city you live in:Or, for the more abstract:


Name of a past pet:
A nickname you've had:
College major:and

First job:
A hope for 2008:


6 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger rachel Cortest said...

Susana,

It totally baffles me as how to participate in this activity. I certainly do not want my AGE on the blog.

DId James get his xmas present?? Does he like it?? I was just curious.

Yes, we do want more photos. He is so cute cute cute. love,rachel

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! That must have taken an entire nap time :)

Hooray for EC! We did it w/Laney, but not so much with Colin... Other websites of interest for your loyal readers:
http://www.whatisec.com/ and it's companion http://www.theecstore.com

http://diaperfreebaby.org/

http://bornpottytrained.com/

It's never too late! (I should be telling myself this...)

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Susana la Banana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger sandra and sir charles said...

DiaperFreeBaby is also a wonderful book, authored by one of the co-creators of the website!

Love you! I'm going to miss you guys!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Elin said...

We have gradually started potty training with Snorri, but until I read your blog I had no idea of what EC was - or is. I doubt that it will work for us since Snorri is already two years old. But I'm going to see if I can find the book Sandra is talking about at a local library.

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I succumbed to the pressure and did this meme. Thanks, Susan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home