Saturday, May 17, 2008

Chillaxin' at the park

We went to the park a few weeks ago with James' little best buddy, Olivia. Although "wa-wa" has now become "wa-dirt" and "tain tacks" is now "train tracks," he still screams VAVA! every single time he sees her. And yes, that does include pictures of her on the internet. So Gwen, please post more pictures, because James needs a frequent dose of Vava pictures and gets a little upset sometimes when there aren't more of them!


We bought James some sunglasses recently because it has been so sunny and bright lately. However, we have yet to find a good hat. So when the occasion calls for one, like when we're playing in the sunny part of the park, he wears one of my old hats, which happens to have some pretty little flowers ("fidos") on it that James likes to sniff. Somehow, he still pulls it off and manages to look cool. Don'tcha think?

Or maybe he just looks confused? Either way, it looks good on him...right?

And I know I already posted one picture of James and Olivia holding hands, but this one is just heart-melting to me. THEY ARE SO CUTE!


That's right, Internet, you can denigrate mommy bloggers all you want to and I will still shout to the world that my son is precious and you WILL adore him.

And you know you love it.

5 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute!!! James is growing up so fast, and I'm so sad I won't get to see you guys next week...boo.

Oh, and I'm making samosas again Monday, I think, so I promise to post pictures of the dough process then. :-)

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger OUWxGuesser said...

I think a Boonie hat would look great... ;)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

He is too cool and too adorable in the sunglasses and hat. I love the photo of him and Olivia holding hands. So sweet, love,rachel

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so so cute! So cute :) See, if you're kids were close together, you'd have photos like this of siblings ::wink wink:: Just kidding!

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos of them holding hands? TOO CUTE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home