Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hallo-wee ones

We went to a Halloween party today, for an international moms' club at the university. Turns out, James was the only kid dressed up the whole time...Lily wore a birdie coat but took it off as soon as she arrived, and everyone else was too hot to wear their big bulky outfits.


We go to the moms' club meetings every Wednesday, and every week, James and Olivia like to get into the toy box and run around the room. Sometimes they get in with each other. Sometimes not.

Today they had the...help of their friends Brian and Lily.


And then James actually played with the TOYS instead of the toy box...amazing! And I love his choice of toy:


He says, Hey everyone, I know you think I'm a girl and call me a girl and ask if I'm a girl and insinuate that I'm a girl. And you know what? I'm okay with that, because you can't touch my masculinity with a ten-foot pole! Would you like some cream and sugar with your tea?

Or maybe he just knows he's beautiful and isn't into gender roles just yet...

Happy Halloween.

3 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger sandra and sir charles said...

awww.. i miss you guys! James is so cute! My camera broke so i guess i'll have to buy a disposable and take a pic of Charlie in his halloween costume!

love you,
sandra

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

what a precious darling little Tigger. Thank you so much for sending photos. love,rachel

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He makes a very cute Tigger!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home