Wednesday, January 09, 2008

You learn something new every day

Today I discovered that if you type the phrase "giant moose" into Google Images, you get some very disturbing pictures of enormous moose, mostly dead and accompanied by their hunters, who suddenly look very small. Eek and ick and aaah. Distressing. Unpalatable. Offensive. Incommodious. (Can you tell I've been using Thesaurus.com?)

Anyway.

Do you think the boy had fun at Christmas?


How about with his new train that he got from Grandma and Grandpa D?


He's so "amusing, blithe, clever, comic, comical, diverting, droll, entertaining, gay, gelastic, good-humored, hilarious, humorous, hysterical, jolly, merry, mirthful, playful, priceless, rich, riotous, risible, side-splitting, silly, slapstick, whimsical, and witty."

4 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Little James looks pleased as punch with his Christmas presents. What a cutie!!! He is a ham. The train is beautiful! Thanks for the pix. love,rachel

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Laura said...

So cute!!!!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger sandra and sir charles said...

Hey! Do have any pics of our boys together that you could post, so I could steal and use them until I get my camera developed?

I miss James so much!!! (oh, and you too).

Love ya,
Sand

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Veronica Foale said...

Maybe, he is gorgeous? I think that fits nicely.

Look at his smile! He makes me smile right back at him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home