Thursday, September 04, 2008

You're My Best Friend

Married three years. Together for seven.

I love the way time can twist and turn, fold in on itself, bend and stretch and do flip-flops until it seems like the day we met was about six months ago, but we've been together for all of our lives.

I can't imagine my life without him.

And I wouldn't want to.

I am so blessed with this life and especially this husband. I love you, honey. Happy Anniversary!

P.S. To our faithful readers--sorry for the long absence. Lots of things going on here, good and bad. Please pray/wish/cross fingers/chant/send good vibes/whatever you're inclined to do for us to have good options and a clear path. Can't be more specific right now, but more later.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Happy Anniversary!! i remember how wonderful your wedding was. A time of innocence for me. I am doing all of the above to help you obtain the clear path. Love to all three of you, love, rachel

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Happy Anniversary!

I have missed your posts. Fill us in when you are ready.
Megan

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Commenting late. Happy Anniversary!

And I hope everything works out in the long run. Thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home