Monday, November 17, 2008

FINALLY!

We moved into our new house today! HOORAY!

(Well, mostly. Quite a few of our small and "unnecessary" boxes are still at Grandma's house. But to me it's just amazing that we got the keys and we're even sleeping there tonight!)

Unfortunately, the internet isn't connected there yet, and who knows how long it will be until it is?!? My NaBloPoMo is in peril. Stay tuned for further developments!

And I'll be emailing people to let you know our new address/phone number as soon as we have a phone number. =)

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

That is super exciting. Now when I go into town I will pass your house knowing that you are there!! YEA!! Love, Rachel

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Congrats! It may not have felt like it to you but that was really fast. Can't wait to see pictures.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Mem said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home