Sunday, November 09, 2008

Empty

I have so many interesting thoughts going through my head throughout the day--memories of James I want to share with family and friends, questions I want to pose, ponderings I want to get out. The melody of prose flows through my brain, but it seems I'm never in a good place to get it down, and by the time I get to the computer I have nothing left.

Today I just feel used up. I think I'm depressed because it's almost Monday and for another week we'll be stuck alone in my mom's house all day, not getting to settle in and live our lives in our new place, not getting to make new friends or see old ones, not getting to make contact with the outside world, really. Just stuck.

I had so many posts planned, or considered, or flying through my head, however you want to look at it. But I am dry and shriveled right now, so I just have to go to bed and hope for a better tomorrow.

Then again, maybe you're relieved you didn't have to sit through another rant of mine. Who knows? Either way, it comes as no surprise to me that this November/NaBloPoMo I'm in a hard place for creative writing. I'm exhausted, stressed, frustrated, and I have no time to myself. Sorry for the lack of enlightening content again, but such is my life these days.

Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow~

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Susan,

You will have a wonderful week with james and soon you will be in Norman and it will all work out. Take it from me, the ever optimistic friend in spite of all that life has thrown her. Cherish the time that you are "stuck' in the house with james. Love you, rachel

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger The Vollmers said...

Hello, this is Ben's friend Dave's wife, Patricia. We've met a couple times in Raleigh -- you came to our Christmas parties and we hung out at a couple of AMS picnics. You have a very sweet blog. Good reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home