Saturday, November 01, 2008

Very Funny, Universe

It's the first day of National Blog Posting Month.

I just moved cross-country with a grand total of THREE WEEKS' notice.

And then I got sick on Ben's first day of work (Monday).

And then, last night at 1:00 a.m., James started puking, and puked all night and into the day. He stopped at about noon, so we thought we were good, until about 30 minutes ago, when it started again.

So I'm calling it a night. A very long, stinking, horrid night, perhaps. I may or may not be back tomorrow, and there is a high chance I might be cranky.

Seriously. I feel that at this point I must have some bad karma that I need to shake off. Anyone need a good deed done?

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Silly, he was just giving you blog material!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home