Sunday, October 19, 2008

If you live in Oklahoma...

...and I haven't contacted you yet about us moving back, please don't be offended.

I just realized how many people don't even know we're coming back. And how many others might have heard it or known it's a possibility but not heard from me. So I just wanted to say please don't hold that against us. Our lives are INSANE right now with trying to pack up and get out of here in a VERY short time.

So we'll be in touch. Or you can call us! We're moving this weekend. After that, things should slow down quite a bit. And we can't wait to get to see you! =)

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Susan,

Are you in OK?? Are you in norman?? I do not think that i have your phone number. I am very excited!! love, Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home