Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh, yeah, right, The Pump

So, in the hullabaloo that comes along with lightning-quick moving across the country, I forgot to share with you all the details about my fervent desire to get on the pump.

Namely: I spoke with quite a few Medtronic folks and was THIS close to getting that pump shipped to me when we figured out that our moving date was not November 1 as we originally figured, but instead October 24. In other words, if we're loading up the truck A WEEK FROM TOMORROW (holycowmajorfreakoutmomentdon'tmakemethinkaboutitlalalalalalala...........), I don't exactly have time to get started on the pump properly.

So I'll call the lovely Medtronic people on November 1, which is when our new insurance starts, and we'll start the whole process again. And I WILL be on the pump, soon.

Best of all: I found out that on our new insurance? The pump is FREE!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!

I generally abhor multiple exclamation marks. They are rarely warranted and often used. But that is truly how I feel about getting a pump, like running around in a circle and screaming my head off with joy and excitement.

So stay tuned. More on the pumping when we get settled in to our new place.

5 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

that is the best news ever!!YEA love, rachel

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Elin said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Great news! I still need a little more info about this move. Did Ben finish? Is he teaching?

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Aidan&Peytons Mama said...

Congrats! Hope it works well for you.

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is fantastic news! So pleased to hear that it will be free and everything.

And I will be thinking of you during the move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home