Saturday, October 18, 2008

Three reasons why Two is Terrific, not Terrible

Conversation Number One, yesterday afternoon:
James: Hey Mom, I wanna mango Mom.
Me: Okay, honey, here you go.
James: No, not that one Mommy, it's too crazy.

Conversation Number Two, a few nights ago:
James: Daddy! I can't see it! I can't see the moon, Dad. It's too mokesy. (smoky)
(Clouds were covering the moon.)

Conversation Number Three, this evening:
James: I voted!
Me: Oh yeah? Who'd you vote for?
James: Mommy!
Me: You voted for Mommy?
James: Yeah! No. Mommy voted! I go with Daddy, draw in circles! Daddy voted! Jamesy voted!
Me: Yeah! Good for us, we voted!

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, I think Two is awesome. Amy is great fun and she makes me laugh SO HARD.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

I love the family photo!! Cannot wait to see you, love, Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home