Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Best/Worst

Worst moment of the last week: On the plane, when we started to takeoff and James looked out the window and said, "Bye-bye, Raleigh" in the saddest voice EVER, and then started asking to go home, Mama, wanna go home NOW, and I knew that was never gonna happen but try to explain that to a two-year-old.

Best: This morning James woke up and said, "MAAAAAAAAAAA-MMMMAAAAAA...." and I said, "Yes, James?" And he said "I love me my mama."

So I guess I've been forgiven.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Don't worry, he will quickly fall in love with his new home. Can't wait to catch up with you guys during NaBloPoMo. Seriously, what better time to blog every day for a month? You are so me last year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home