Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Couch!

Today I'm thankful for a place to sit and rest...one that's comfortable, or, in James' words, "Come-see." One that looks nice and doesn't have to be held together with diaper pins like our old futon.

That's right, yesterday I forgot to mention that we bought a new couch! Yay hooray!

I happen to also be proud of the fact that this is a big deal for us because it's one of the very few big-ticket-type things Ben and I have ever bought new. And we have lasted with just that lumpy old futon for a looooooooong time, so we deserve something nice and cushy.

Apparently, according to the recorded announcement I got on the phone, it will be delivered Monday between the hours of 1:36 and 3:36. If they come at 3:37....they'll be in big trouble with me! ;)

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Susan,
That is exciting news!! And,by the way, could it be any colder??? I am FREEZING in my house. love, Rachel

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Susan,

and yes, this is rachel not Laura, do not know why it is doing that--I SAW THE TRUCK and it was 5:00. Vladia and i were on the way out to my house and we honked. rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home