Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh my gosh! Two posts in two days! Holy goat!

I don't remember if I've mentioned that for a little while there we were seeing a lot of Cousin Charlie...but we were. And let me just say that there was a lot, a LOT, of good fun and creative play. For example, on any given day you could have a Superhero Cousin:

Or a Pirate Cousin:

It also helps to have a Pirate Grandpa sometimes.

And while I could spend a lot of time telling you about all the fun we had with Charlie, I have a very limited time here, and I know that some of the readers of this blog might appreciate seeing one more picture, known around here as Silly Brother:

As usual, you're very welcome. Please note the tractor outfit. We like to farm it up around here.

Until next time~

2 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Stephanie M said...

Love that Cousin Fun!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Susan,
It was great having lunch and seeing those beautiful little boys of yours. Nathan is DARLING and you take the funniest pictures of him that do not do him justice. He is really pretty. That picture cracks me up though. I love the pictures of James and his cousin and the grandpa. Hugs to all, rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home