Monday, March 08, 2010


This is the poochie-poo that we have to find a new home for. This is the poochie-poo that we have known for what, three weeks? a month? that we have to find a new home for, but who is still living with us. And THAT, my friends, is even harder than the giving-him-away part. I really, really hope we can find him a good home....NOW, because it is breaking my heart to have him still with us, and to have to keep talking with James about how he has to have a new home but NOT HAVE IT HAPPEN! Ugh.

Also, it's rainy and yucky and that always makes me tired. It was SO NICE this weekend. I need a little sun. Or maybe a lot of sun.

Oh, James has to go pee and we're at the library so see ya!

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Now I am really jealous. Luis said that he saw you and family at Pepes. Maybe this week we can get together.. love the photo of beautiful James and beautiful Gromit.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie M said...

adorable picture. Gromit and James looking so cozy. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home