Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time flies, as usual

So the other day I realized that this new baby will be here in LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS. Oh my holy. How did that happen?

I am so excited and happy, but the practical side of me, or maybe that's just the crazy-hormonal side of me, is a little freaked out at the thought of all the junk in my house I need to get rid of and all the other miscellany that needs doing before then. Oy vey.

Also, Christmas, it's here, and how the heck did THAT happen? I don't know. It just seems impossible to be prepared for these things lately.

Additionally, we finally got around to pruning our blackberries today, which is awful because it should've been done in, say, August, but ya know. That whole morning sickness thing. Anyway, it was actually fun to do but WOW, how did people do it when they had thorn-ful blackberry bushes? Ouch.

Okay. Ramble over. Here's the only good picture we took of our family this year, in the last year it will be just the three of us. And yes, that makes me sad just a little bit, because I love this family so much as it is. But I can't wait to see how awesome our family gets with the new little guy in April too. Just...sigh. SO MUCH TO DO!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

I LoVE your photo and I cannot wait to meet James' brother. Hugs, Rachel

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger gwen said...

Nice picture! It's been a long time since I've seen one. Congrats on the baby boy! I was also a little sad about changing the family dynamic, so we put the baby to bed early then spend time just the three of us. Hope you all are doing well.

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home