Friday, November 20, 2009

Another Day, Another...Wait, What Was I Saying?

I don't really have much to say today, except that I didn't win the Moby wrap, and I am so tired. Just. So. TIRED! What is the deal with that? I remember having pregnancy fatigue with James, but this is like 3-naps-a-day, can't-make-myself-get-off-the-couch, guilty-because-James-really-wants-me-to-get-up-but-I-can't exhaustion.

Oh well. I guess that's just called pregnancy while parenting a 3.5-year-old. And being diabetic. And having a puppy. And maybe, sometimes, staying up waaaay too late to watch the horrible but also horribly addictive The Tudors series from Showtime. It's awful, people, but that doesn't mean I don't want to watch more! ;)

Also...I have REALLY been feeling baby kicks lately, which is awesome, because with all the fatigue and puking and time flying and such, the whole baby-on-the-way thing was feeling a bit surreal. I am LOVING the kicks. Keep it up, Baby B! (Or, as my friend Rachel called him the other day...Cletus the Fetus. I'm sure someone somewhere has even considered that as a potential name for their child. Oh, the horror.)

Okay, off to take my first nap! ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Congratulations on having another boy! James is going to be a great big brother! He was like a big brother to Tyler and Tyler just couldn't get enough of James. We miss you guys! I talk about you and James sometimes hoping that it stirs something in Tyler's little brain - not sure if its working, but it couldn't hurt, right? Take care - enjoy being prego - it'll be over before you know it.

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Lauren Wayne said...

Baby kicking! I love it. Sometimes even now my stomach rumbles and I think, Oh, it's just the baby. And then I think, Huh-wah? But yours really is!

Get some rest!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Veronica Foale said...

Yay for naps!

And you can tell I've been absent, I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home