Saturday, October 03, 2009

Checking In

We got to Grandma and Grandpa's yesterday. James was ecstatic when he got to see all of Grandpa's trains. It was better than Christmas.

Also...the nausea relief was definitely related to sitting still. Today, not so nausea-less. Especially since I made the mistake of ingesting lettuce. Why, why, WHY did I make that mistake AGAIN?

Note to those who have not yet been pregnant: lettuce is the most disgusting food I can think of AFTER you eat it, if you know what I mean. It is bitter and awful. Ew ew ew. I still taste the stupid lettuce. Gag me.

No, really, if I throw up I'll probably feel better.

Oh well. At least we got to go out to dinner with friends and Grandma and Grandpa had a great night with James!

4 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Mem said...

its hard for me to get over thinking how something will puke before i'll eat it once the vomitting stops. lettuce is especially icky to puke. right up there with celery and spagetti.
it makes me wonder if bulemic people won't eat things that don't puke well also?
hope it passes quickly for you! hugs!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Susana la Banana said...

Ha ha, Kara...hopefully that means things are a little better for you now? Hope so! Celery, spaghetti...LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! ;)

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you'll take the chance to rest while James is playing! All I could think about when I was pregnant with John was taking a nap. I thought the nausea was equalled only by the fatigue.
Mom

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Susana la Banana said...

I certainly have been napping extra on this trip...and pregnancy fatigue is an amazing thing...but I have to say, the nausea is much MUCH worse than the fatigue.

Or maybe the fatigue is just easier to deal with because I'm sort of used to it? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home