Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Still here

Still no internet.

Things have been so crazy around here. We finally got out of the old rental house completely, and thank goodness because I was pretty much ready to burn it to the ground. I got a pump. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then we went out of town and got very sick very quickly.

Also, now Ben's mom and stepdad are here visiting. Oh, and James is having a big THREE birthday party this weekend. Apparently, the craziness never ends?

I've had so many posts running through my mind lately, but they will all be gone by the time I have deent internet access, so here's what's on my mind right now: two of the big differences between me and Ben that I learned lately:

1. If your child stops puking, do you a) stick your hands out to catch it or b) run like heck to get away from it?

2. If you notice cows loose on the road by your house, is this a) a common occurrence from your childhood or b) a novelty of your first time living in the country and thus A Big Deal?

I'll leave you to figure out which answer goes with who. I bet it's not very difficult!

I miss the internet. Someday I SWEAR we will be back. Until then~

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

I am guessing that Ben ran like heck. I cracked up. It is wonderful that you have your pump. See you soon, love,Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home