Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Still here. Still no internet out on the farm. Still having a blast.

I have never cooked so many large meals for such crowds in such a short time before. It's fun! And the neighbor kid and James are friends now, and they like to play in the pool, or run around the yard, or ride their little bikes/vehicles/etc.

We're still loving it, of course, trees and all, but I'm getting SO tired of not being done with the old house (where we are now), and of not having internet out there! So here's hoping both of those things get done so we can get back into a good routine without the stress.

Love to all, more later~

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Susan,

I missed your call but want to get together soon. I am eager to see the farm!! We just had a new roof put on and Vladia is hanging out with me this week. Any time for pepes?? love,Rachel

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie and I have had a blast coming down there to see you guys. We could live in your yard!
Mom S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home