Thursday, June 04, 2009

Still no internet

However, we're also still not moved out of the old house completely, so here I am again.

When I got to the old house today, I noticed there was a sign on the door from UPS. Apparently, they tried to deliver my insulin pump (WOO HOO!!) yesterday. But obviously we weren't here (BOO) because we don't live here anymore, and ya know, I distinctly remember telling SEVERAL different people about this issue and making sure the pump company knew where to send the pump, yet, obviously, they don't. WTF, Medtronic?

Oh well. I'M GETTING A PUMP! WHEEE!!!

We got another egg yesterday morning. But comparatively, I think I'm a little more excited about the pump.

Assuming they ever get it to me, that is.

Keep your fingers crossed!

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Elin said...

Fingers crossed!
I'm so happy you are getting a pump!!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

That is awesome news. I am very happy to hear that it is finally here. Let me know when would be a good time to come out. Tomorrow is my last day!!! FREEDOM! love to you and to sweet little James, Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home