Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Productive

Typing with one hand: it doesn't end with the end of babyhood. Sometimes your toddler requires SEVERAL hands to remain calm.

In other news...we got our first egg yesterday! Chicken had not been laying any eggs for a few weeks, but yesterday evening when I went to "put Turkey and Chicken to sleep in their bedroom," which is James-y talk for "lock 'em in the coop," sure enough, there was an egg! And I was surprised how big it was, since they're just bantams.

Awesome!

Unfortunately, now we still have to finish moving our stuff out of the old house and clean it. Ugh. Did I ever mention to you how much I hate moving? I thought I might've.

Now I'm at the stage where I'm happy to be in the new place but frustrated because we're not all the way done getting there yet. Off to pack up more stuff and lug it HOME! =)

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Aidan&Peytons Mama said...

Moving stinks, but so worth it in the end.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Susana la Banana said...

I agree completely. I just hate the process. Yuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home