Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The suspense is getting to me.

In case you couldn't tell, I have been struck by another round of lethargy. It's not depression right now, I don't think, it's just immobility. We don't have our house yet and anything any day could jinx it and I just have a hard time getting attached to it until we have the keys in our hands and all the papers are signed and done.

Well, that's not true. I AM attached to the place. It's lovely and James is going to have such a wonderful childhood etc etc. I just can't be IN my happiness until it's done.

Also...allergies.

Also....hormones. Neverending hormones.

Also...this is where I want to kick myself. I might not even really like this house, but when you live in a place, you make it home, and now I can't stop envisioning the fact that we have to leave this place now and it makes me a little sad.

Except NOT because I can't WAIT to get our new life started in our new very own house. Except I have to.

UGH! I hate waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home