Monday, February 23, 2009

Oops

I thought I had a new post in me, but apparently I was wrong. I just wore myself out catching up on my book blog. (And yes, the last book I reviewed was titled Into the Land of the Unicorns. So what? Sometimes it's nice to be in third grade again, briefly.)

Also, had a very tough time getting James to take a nap. Although nap status has been achieved for the Goose...MAN, I'm tired.

More later, maybe. I was going to try to show you James' surprise haircut that Ben gave him last Sunday morning while I was sleeping. It's a bit of a cautionary tale....

But I'm too tired to load the picture from my mom's camera to the laptop. Better grab a few minutes of relaxation where I can.

Pictures will come, eventually. Promise.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I loved that book!! Who cares if it's for third-graders?! =)

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! some of the best books out there are for kids!

I've been neglecting my goodreads... @_@ Well, I've been neglecting my books too. Eep!

I finally wandered over to blogger from livejournal btw. YAY!

--Briana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home