Friday, January 09, 2009

Because I Like You

Or, rather, because you're very patient with me. I haven't posted pictures in FOREVER!

Our camera has been lost in the move...so don't expect much more where this came from, for now. We do have a bunch of holiday pics thanks to assorted grandparents, but not where I can post them here.

Anyway, here, in all his Autumnal Glory, is James, at my mom's house in October. I just love this picture because it is so very Fall-ish. =)


Of course, in typical Oklahoma fashion, today it was something like 75 degrees Fahrenheit. And tomorrow it's not supposed to get above 40. So we tend to go straight back and forth between summer and winter around here. Ah, well.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you might need me to come over and take some more pictures. Someone's gotta do it!:)
Mom

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Susan,

The picture is beautiful!! I love it. It was fun spending time together yesterday. talk to you soon, rachel

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger gwen said...

That is a really cute picture of James! Hope you all are doing good. I'm planning on calling sometime this week so I'll talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home