Friday, December 19, 2008

Beginnings

Ben says he's thankful for Zelda. I'm not particularly thankful for it, but I'm thankful for his input...(It's a video game.)

Today I'm really thankful for new friends and for how happy James has been the last couple of days getting to play with KIDS! There is one boy in particular, named Evan, who is very sweet and fun and who we played with yesterday AND today and then the whole rest of both days James asked if "Kevin" could come over and cook, or read books, or see James' trains or see how James made a fire in the backyard or play outside or....you get the idea.

It is so nice to see him so excited and happy again.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Susana,

He seemed pretty happy playing with his old aunt rachel but I guess there is nothing like a peer. Have a fun weekend. love, Rachel

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Susana la Banana said...

Of COURSE he has had TONS of fun playing with all his "new" adult friends...but that's just a little different. I don't assume you guys will be getting together a lot for playdates while I chat with your mom and/or get to clean house or something?

I'm sure you know just what I mean. Hope you don't feel slighted...yes, James does talk about you as "the other grandma" ha ha ha! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home