Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Story time!

Ben and I watched The Bourne Ultimatum a couple of nights ago. I have to say, the Bourne series is one of the very few of those action-hero-type movies that I can actually watch, rather than pretending to watch. (The fight scenes give me headaches. And sorry, Mission: Impossible...Tom Cruise is too weird.)

Anyway, it had been awhile since we'd watched the last two installments, and I forgot that at the end of the second one (I think), you discover that Jason Bourne's real name is David Webb. It came up again in this one, and I seriously went, David C. Webb. Huh. Where did that C. come from? OH MY GOSH! WE USED TO GET MAIL FOR DAVID C. WEBB ALL THE TIME! JASON BOURNE USED TO LIVE IN OUR APARTMENT IN RALEIGH!!

Epiphany: I am a Big. Fat. Nerd. with maybe a little bit too strong of an imagination.

The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home