Monday, March 23, 2009

AKA a Jagged Little Pill

Does anybody else sometimes think Katy Perry sounds just like Alanis Morrissette? I totally heard one of her songs on the radio yesterday and it took me awhile to be sure it wasn't Ms. M.

Anyway. Today is total, complete, utter crap. I wouldn't mind a Rolling Stones-style Mother's Little Helper. If only this child would SLEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks to Moxie for directing me to that video this morning. Just what I needed. Seriously. Today Mommy is not feeling so good. Today Mommy really does need a chill pill.

Deep breaths? That's what I have to survive on? Oh. Well. Great.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Speaking of Alanis Morissette:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT1TVSTkAXg

Beautiful stand up. :D

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger The Vollmers said...

Yes, Katy's latest single sounds JUST LIKE Alanis! I like both of them -- "I Kissed a Girl" is quite catchy, despite the controversial topic :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home