Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hi There!

You know when your husband, who is not a big fan of blogging in general or of the time it takes you to blog, remarks upon how long it's been since you've posted, it might be time for a new entry. Hm...Let's see...

Well, on Friday I ate a grand total of two crackers. And I drank two cups of Sierra Mist. It was not a good day. I couldn't even gather the energy to change James' diaper. But, lest you think I had some dread disease, let me reassure you that I'm 99.9% certain it was Hormones. Ah, hormonal imbalance, the bane of my existence. Le Sigh.

Last week I had a mercury scare when James broke a CFL bulb. Creepy. I hate how much scary poisonous stuff is in our daily environment. Grr.

I'm low right now and James wants to watch vee-dohs. Must. Find. Something. To. EAT!

Ew.

Food.

Yuck.

Stupid hormones!

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Susan,

I was getting worried and I am sorry that you are having such a hard time. Let me know when you are up to Pepes. Miss you,rachel

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what was up. We're thinking about you! Melinda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home