Friday, March 27, 2009

I can't HEAR YOU!

No, seriously.

Today I am deaf in my right ear. I feel like someone shoved a giant cork in the right side of my head, though, so I imagine that's not really what it feels like to be deaf.

This is a major improvement over yesterday afternoon and last night, when I had stabbing pains in that ear all night long. Thank you, crazy horrible congestion-y disgusting thing, for making my life miserable for a whole week, and now for giving me an ear infection as well.

Seriously? An ear infection? When was the last time I had one of those? Have I EVER had one of those before? I keep hearing this buzzing noise, vroom vroom vroom vroom, and that's all. It is so freaky. Ugh.

But don't worry: I went to the doctor today. Unfortunately, antibiotics? Don't help with the pain and throbbing for another couple of days. D'oh!

5 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Susan,

I am so sorry that your congestion ended up causing an earache. Still I am glad that we got to have lunch yesterday and I was lucky enough to get to see James. I hope that you feel much better soon. love,Rachel

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Hola otra vez,

I keep forgetting to tell you how hysterical your blog titles are. You crack me up which is a good thing these days, rachel

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had such severe ear infections when you were five that you couldn't hear a thing. I took you to the doctor because you kept saying, "What?" every time we talked to you. You never complained.

I have just one word for you: echinacea. or make that two: liquid echinacea. Also helpful: colloidal silver and oscillococchinum. But you know that.
I'm so sorry to hear of this new suffering.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a drag! But for what it's worth - I am learning an awful lot from your posts and your friends and families posts! In the last 5 minutes, I have learned how to get rid of earaches, all types of bugs and rodents, and how to check my kiddo for ticks! How informative. ;-) Sorry your feeling yucky. Jason is too. Some kind of stomach thing. Take care, Melinda

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

And we haven't heard (from) you for awhile either. bromita, Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home