Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Checking In

Hi all!

We're still here. I was sick with several different things for several different weeks (ha!), so my motivation to talk about all that fun and jazz was pretty low. Everyone is doing all right now. We've been looking to buy a house and now that we've found one we think we might like to make an offer on, I'm having a hard time not stressing about the costs and whether or not we can EVER afford ANYTHING again. But I hear that's pretty common. ;) So we'll see.

In other news, I hate not having a camera. Makes it a lot harder for me to want to post since I know people really would like to get to SEE how big James is getting. =)

More news when we actually have some news? Or a camera? Or when I'm not worn out from a long day of trying to get James to run around all day so he'll actually go to sleep at bedtime, and not at 10:00 or 10:30 instead?

Yeah, that strategy totally backfired, I think, considering I'd like a 7:30 bedtime for myself now!

Oh, who am I kidding, I'd like an early bedtime no matter how well James sleeps NOW...after all, I have almost THREE YEARS of sleep deprivation to catch up on. (Can you believe James is almost three? Because I can't.)

Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home