Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Good Life

Today, Ben and a couple of his friends did a lot of work with the wood chipper.

James and I sat in the driveway and played with his new dump truck and grader, and then the swings. The chickens ran around and ate bugs and seeds while we did this. We also decided to trim the hedge.

Then our neighbor brought over some fresh-from-the-garden onions and new potatoes. It was shady and breezy in our yard, and darn near perfect.

We are LOVING it! Now if only we could get the internet....

Oh, and my pump arrived! Now I have to wait for someone to call and tell me how to use it. =)

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

It makes me so happy to read your posts now that you are in the country. I saw the car at your old house yesterday. Tell James that Grandma Rachel is missing him. Love,Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home