Monday, August 31, 2009

Gardenyarter Bijeeto

So, I know it's been approximately forever since my last post. What can I say? We have no internet and we're too unmotivated to work on finding another source for getting it. (Which is to say, we're too lazy to talk to AT&T and find out if we can get that cell phone internet thing.)

Also, every post I've thought about posting has just not been as fun and exciting as I would want. But, at the same time, I didn't want to explain to anyone about Gardenyarter just yet. But now I can!

What the heck is Gardenyarter, you ask? Well, this is how it goes around here:

James: Mommy, what's my baby's name?

Mommy: Well, we don't know yet, honey.

James: Yes, you do! What is it?

Mommy: Um, I don't know. Is it...Ethan? Is it...Elena?

James: No, no, no! I know what it is! It's Gardenyarter Bijeeto.

And that right there is how sibling rivalry begins.

The baby will be here in April, by the way! And probably not be named any of the above. But no promises.

9 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Elin said...

Wonderful!
Congratulations to all :)
This started out about the same with Snorri wanting to pick names -but now that Trausti laughs at everything that his older brother does - Snorri is way past "well, I'm sorry we can't name him Barbapapa..."

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger gwen said...

Congratulations Susan!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Mem said...

hmmm so couldn't stay away from the pregnancy vibes this time huh? congrats!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Yay!!! Congrats!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger The Vollmers said...

Congratulations on the new baby coming! James will have a blast playing the big brother...may seem tough at first, but now my boys get along quite well!

And good luck with that lack-of-internet thing. I don't know what I'd do!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

YES!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am thrilled. This is the fourth pregnancy that I have learned of in the last week. BABIES Galore-what could be better for Grandma Rachel?? Pepes is opening on Thursday. Can we do lunch next week??

I already love little Gardenyarter. Maybe he/she will be born on my birthday? love,Rachel

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were pregnant again?! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We can't wait to see you at the wedding!

--Miranda

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Ahhhh!!! I've been wondering when you'll have another! Congratulations!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AAAAHHH! I've been way out of the loop. Congratulations! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home