Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Internet Forever?

We found out this weekend that it is going to be much, much harder to get the internet than we originally thought. In fact, we might not really be able to get it at all.

NIGHTMARE!

Over the past few years, I've relied on this place to connect with other people, especially with moms going through similar ups and downs of new-mommyhood with me, and diabetics going through similar I-hate-this moments with me. I'm really not sure what the heck to do without the internet. The library is just not cutting it.

I miss you guys!

4 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie M said...

You gotta check out ATT Wireless. Michael says it is $60/mo.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Susan!!

Thanks for the call yesterday. Things have been complicated with intersession, Luis in Europe and Israel, and other issues but I would love to come out to see you or meet you some place. I will try to call tomorrow. Does Ben have an OU 4x4 that you could use at the computer centers at OU (such as Dale Hall) Miss you and James, Rachel

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Concerned Commune Member said...

What?? That's crazy!

Why in the world would it be so hard to get an Internet connection? Heck, even dial-up would be better than nothing... but what about something like a Verizon portable Internet card for laptops? You know, where people can get online from anywhere, if they plug it in?

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger gwen said...

That's too bad. I rely on the internet for so much stuff it would be hard to live without. Hey, I wanted to let you know that I'm taking a General Antropology course this semester so I will be calling you for the good info. I hope everything else is going well for you and the family.

Gwen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home