Sunday, November 15, 2009

Time flies and such

So, here I am, 19 weeks along, and I'm really just flabbergasted. How the heck did I get halfway through this pregnancy already? And why do I still have morning sickness?

The answers to these questions remain elusive. But there is one answer I do have now, thanks to a crack-of-dawn-Thursday-morning ultrasound: BOY!

And no, we do not have any names picked out. But give us a break...we have half the pregnancy left to come up with something! And it can't possibly go as quickly as the first half....right? RIGHT?

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Mem said...

congrats on the boy susan... we are having a boy too!
sorry to hear of the still morning sickness- how dreadful!
it will go as fast- this pregnancy is making 9 months seem like 9 weeks!
post pictures!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

You already know that I am thrilled about James getting a little brother. I can tell you one name NOT to use. DIGBY DANGER. One of my friend's grandsons was given this name. I do not remember the last name but who can forget the first two names?? AY DE MI CHIHUAHUA! Hasta manana, Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home